MADRID – Fernando Torres is still experiencing a crisis in his football career with AC Milan. President Enrique Cerezo Atletico Madrid also open opportunities to bring back the El Nino to the Vicente Calderon.
With Atletico, Torres is an idol. He felt his debut in the Champions League at the age of 17 years with a uniform Rojiblancos. However, the light began to dim when defending Chelsea, whereas previously quite successful with Liverpool.
New scored one goal since joining Milan last summer, Torres rumored to be back Atletico in the winter transfer. If that happens, Cerezo will welcome the 30-year-old striker with open arms.
“Recruitment (Fernando) Torres is not complete, but it does not mean it will not happen. We have a great team, we can bring new players even up to the last hours of the transfer market. We will fight for La Liga, Champions League and Copa del Rey, “said Cerezo told TVE, Wednesday (12/24/2014).
Positive signal indicated the president was welcomed by assistant coach German Burgos. According to him, the addition of ammunition in the form of a clear Torres will strengthen the squad Diego Simeone.
“The return of Torres? I do not want to create misunderstandings. I just like to opinion, but it would be amazing, “complete Burgos.